- Dermatologist recommended adapalene gel 0.1 % is a once daily topical retinoid acne treatment, previously only available by prescription, now available over the counter
- Unclogs pores and clears acne
- Dermatologist developed and tested
- Suitable for adults and children 12 years of age and older who are looking for a simple routine. Acne free recommends applying adapalene gel 0.1 % all over your face
- Oil free and fragrance free
Acne Free Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment – 15g
Out of stock
A derivative of vitamin A, Adapalene Gel 0.1% is a member of the retinoid ingredient family and previously only available by prescription. Studies have shown that compared to other retinoids, Adapalene gel 0.1% causes less irritation to the skin. Adapalene Gel is Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free and dermatologist developed.
Adapalene Usp 0.1% (Retinoid),Carbomer Homopolymer, Edetate Disodium, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Glycol, Purified Waterand Sodium Hydroxide
How To Use?
- Apply once daily after gentle cleansing + thoroughly drying the skin
- Limit sun exposure and apply SPF during the day
- Avoid abrasive cleansers, vigorous scrubbing and astringents
- Apply all over face. This is not a spot treatment.