Introducing SUNSCREEN YOU’LL WANT TO WEAR™
Meet our new lightweight SPF 50 to hydrate, glow, and even skin tone with niacinamide, hyaluronic acid & aloe.
This lightweight daily SPF 50 provides broad spectrum protection with a blend of gentle mineral and chemical sunscreen actives to provide the best of both worlds: ultimate sun protection & blendability. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, watermelon & aloe, this SPF hydrates, soothes, and evens skin tone and texture while it protects. Our skincare-forward formula delivers a dewy glow & protection for every skin tone without white cast, stickiness or greasiness.
Clean SPF 50 that passes the test:
- Dermatologist Tested & Safe for Sensitive Skin
- Ophthalmologist Tested & safe to use around the eyes
- Non-Comedogenic & Non-Acnegenic
- Allergy Tested
- Water Resistant (for up to 80 min)
Homosalate 8.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 8.5%, Zinc Oxide 12.1%, Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Lauroyl Lysine, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Olivate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Xanthan Gum, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyester-8, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Lactic acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Coco-Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Arachidyl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Copper Gluconate
How To Use?
SPF should be applied daily (no matter the weather!) as the last step in your routine after your moisturizer & at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Shake before use. Apply liberally—more than your moisturizer—on face, neck and décolletage. Reapply every two hours.
Tips for Application
1. Let your skincare steps fully absorb before SPF application. After applying SPF, wait for it to set before makeup application to prevent pilling.
2. Work it in sections, blend in and pat in—don’t rub!
3. If reapplying over makeup or over facial hair, apply little dots and pat it in gently with your fingertips or a sponge.