- Pure Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A (retinoic acid) that is widely recommended by dermatologists. When used in our formulas, it helps promote surface cell turnover and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3, niacinamide is a water soluble vitamin. It is widely used in dermatology for its soothing properties, helping restore skin’s moisture barrier, and visibly fading skin discolorations.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): A polysaccharide (carbohydrate polymer) found naturally within the skin. When used in a formula, HA is an effective humectant that can hold a large amount of water to help maintain the skin’s moisture.
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it’s an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
- Dimethicone: A silicone-based polymer used as a skin protectant to help reduce water loss.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
AQUA /WATER / EAU • GLYCERIN • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • NIACINAMIDE • DIMETHICONE • GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL • PPG-6-DECYLTETRADECETH-30 • SODIUM HYALURONATE • RETINOL • ADENOSINE • AMMONIUMPOLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • XANTHAN GUM • POLYSILICONE-11 • RETINYL PALMITATE • TOCOPHEROL • PHENOXYETHANOL • PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE
How To Use?
Step 1: Fill dropper with serum and apply 3-4 drops in the evening on face and neck.
Step 2: Apply after cleansing. Can be used alone or under a moisturizer.
Step 3: Use in association with SPF protection.
Avoid eye area.
Pure retinol can react on contact with the air, turning yellow. This does not impair its tolerance or efficacy.