A powerful antioxidant with a host of benefits, vitamin C is a skin care celebrity for a reason. Able to both prevent and correct signs of damage, Vitamin C Serum can help to reduce the impact of daily skin stressors, including pollution and sun exposure, which can lead to pigmentation, accelerated signs of ageing and dullness (no thanks!) As well as this, vitamin C works to actively brighten and even out skin tone, while also boosting collagen production to enhance skin’s plumpness and elasticity. Offering all of these benefits (without eye-watering cost or alienating jargon) THE INKEY LIST’s Vitamin C Serum stars 30% pure, L-Ascorbic Acid in a stable, waterless formulation for optimum results and low irritation. Add this into your regime and you can expect bright, even, protected, youthful-looking skin
The INKEY List Vitamin C 30% – 30ml
Out of stock
Vitamin C is a powerful, multi-functional antioxidant and skin brightening ingredient. It helps to tackle the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dullness and fine lines.
Formulated with 30% pure L-ascorbic Acid, this serum helps your skin appear brighter and targets signs of ageing. It also helps to protect against free radicals and pollution. Best used in the AM, the rich, creamy texture gives an instant smoothing effect, making it a great base for makeup.
OUT OF STOCK!
- Key Ingredients:
- 30% pure stable l-ascorbic acid (vitamin c)
- Other Ingredients:
- Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Peg-10 Dimethicone.
How To Use?
- We recommend using in the AM to make the most of its antioxidant properties.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck after cleansing and Hyaluronic Acid if using.
- Follow with moisturizer and sunscreen if applied in the AM
- There may be a slight tingling on application, if so we suggest mix with 1-2 drops of Hyaluronic Acid serum. If irritation persists discontinue use.
- Not recommended for people with sensitive skin.
- Avoid using Vitamin C at the same time as Retinol and Alpha Hydroxy Acid products (Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, AHA). Use Vitamin C in the morning and Retinol OR AHA in the evening.
- We advise that prior to exposure to sun you use a broad spectrum SPF, immediately and up to 7 days after.
- We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
- Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
- Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- External use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “The INKEY List Vitamin C 30% – 30ml”