- Reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness
- This Gel gets to work in just 2 Hours.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Naturally Anti-Bacterial.
- Contains with 10% Benzoyl peroxide
- Reduce breakouts and acne spots
- Cruelty-free & vegan-friendly
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel – 28g
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel with acne treatment made with maximum-strength 10% benzoyl peroxide to visibly reduce breakouts, preventing and calming acne spots and blemishes. This cooling and quick-drying gel to spot treatment contains 10% Benzoyl peroxide is the acne medication dermatologists recommend most for clearer skin without a prescription. Completely cruelty-free & vegan-friendly.
- Active Ingredient
- Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).
- Inactive Ingredients
- Water, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Laureth-4, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
How To Use?
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel – 28g”