- TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Colour Shampoo, formulated with Moroccan Argan oil and Keratin.
- Spare yourself the dilemma and have it both ways with the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Colour System.
- Specifically designed for colour-treated hair, with Keratin and Moroccan Argan oil.
- To be rich in Vitamin E.
- Frizz for up to 72 hours of frizz control.
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Colour with Moroccan Oil Shampoo – 400ml
Out of stock
Silky smoothness with bountiful body? Who says you can’t have it all? Our unique TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color System, with Keratin and Moroccan Argan Oil, helps to control frizz while keeping your style effortlessly smooth. Not to mention, this double-duty system helps protect your color-treated hair, leaving it gorgeously sleek and vibrant.
Start your routine with the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color Shampoo, formulated with rich Moroccan Argan oil and Keratin. This low-sulfate shampoo cleanses gently your colored hair, smoothing frizz from root to tip, while sealing in shine to keep your colored hair vibrant.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Dimethiconol, Parfum (Fragrance), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tea-Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Ppg-6, Disodium Edta, Peg-45m, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cocamide Mea, Silica, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
How To Use?
- Apply to wet hair, gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather.
- Lightly squeeze the shampoo from roots to ends and rinse thoroughly.
- Finish with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color Conditioner and style with your favorite TRESemmé products.
- For protection from heat styling tools, use TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray before you style