Unlike similar brands of the same ethos and price range, which are minimalistic the Good Molecules packaging is more colourful. The Good Molecules Niacinamide Brightening Toner comes in a sturdy amber coloured glass bottle which feels much more luxurious and expensive.
- It is an affordable toner with a HUGE punch
- Widely available on most skincare retailers online
- Clears up acne and reduces the severity and frequency of breakouts
- Significantly improves skin tone ,pigmentation and brightness
- While it doesn’t have one , its popularity means that it is constantly sold out
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Good Molecules Niacinamide brightening Toner works for all skin types, especially congested skin but is especially helpful for oily and acne-prone skin.