PHA (Polyhydroxy acid) is a gentle chemical exfoliant for sensitive skin. Made of large molecules, it removes dead cells from the surface layer of the skin, while naturally locking in moisture.
The INKEY List 3% PHA Toner 100ml
Out of stock
Gently improve skin texture
OUT OF STOCK!
- 3% PHA helps to improve skin texture
- 3% Niacinamide helps to reduce excess oil and improve uneven tone
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice soothes skin
Water (Aqua / Eau), Propanediol, Gluconolactone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
How To Use?
- Gentle enough to be used in the AM and PM.
- After cleansing and Hyaluronic Acid if using, saturate a cotton pad and sweep across the face and neck. It does not need to be rinsed off.
- Follow with preferred serums and moisturizer.
- We do not advise layering exfoliating acids/Retinols/Vitamin C during the same routine
- We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
- Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
- External use only.
- Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
- Avoid immediate eye area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “The INKEY List 3% PHA Toner 100ml”